The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and his / her computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data by themselves.
Depending on the duration that remains stored in the client’s browser, a distinction is made between session cookies or persistent cookies .
There is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, they are the technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies Y behavioral advertising cookies .
Finally, depending on the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, there are the own cookies Y third party cookies .
Types of cookies we use according to the duration
- Session cookies : They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies : They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie. (eg remember the user’s preferences for a particular website, allowing their use in future browsing sessions, such as language selection, menu preferences, among others).
Types of cookies we use according to their purpose
– Technical cookies : Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. (eg identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making a request for registration or participation in an event, among others).
– Analysis cookies : They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. (eg visit statistics such as Google Analytics or similar)
Types of cookies we use according to the entity that manages them
– Own cookies : They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. (eg the identification of the user session on a web page)
– Third party cookies : They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. (eg the advertiser of a banner that is on a web page, the box of followers of a social network on a web page, among others)
The list of cookies on www.flairstay.com is shown in the following table:
In the event that you browse with Chrome, keep in mind that technical cookies may be installed Channel id , managed by Google , used in the Chrome browser to communicate with the browser server.
You must bear in mind that, in the event that there are links and banners on our website, these pages are not operated or controlled by the owner of this website, therefore, we are not responsible for the contents of those websites nor are they covered by this policy. If you access these websites, you should bear in mind that their privacy policies may be different from ours. Keep in mind that the cookies of the social networks in which you can find us may vary for reasons beyond our company. When managing our website with an Avantio template, it includes cookies that are not managed or set by our company.
However, users who do not want to receive cookies, want to delete them or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can deactivate or delete these cookies by configuring their Internet browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation. on your computer.
Below, we provide you with several links in which to consult everything related to the administration of cookies, including their elimination or total or partial non-acceptance, in some of the most common browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
Last modified: March 15, 2018